Paula And Sandy's Real Barbecue
Top 13 BBQ Gift Ideas
When the temperatures rise and it’s warm enough to eat outside, it’s time for BBQ season. Here are the top thirteen gifts for the BBQ maestro in your household so you can all enjoy a great summer cook-out. Depending on the country you're located in Valentin's day could be warm so this list may be suitable for unordinary presents. But if you find it too strange to get such a present for your love mate then check these creative Valentine's gift ideas. Good luck!
1. The Coleman RoadTrip LXE Grill can go with you when you BBQ away from home. The collapsible stand and wheels make moving this grill easy. It’s a decent size and easy to start with push-button ignition. Dial in the heat with the two independently adjustable burners. With dual sliding side tables, cooking with this grill is just as convenient as travelling with it.
2. BBQ chefs never like to desert their post. For quick grilling bread, chicken breast and burgers, this makes sense, but if you are grilling large hunks of meat one of the best gifts you can buy is an iGrill. This is an iPad, iPhone, and iPod compatible, Bluetooth-enabled dual thermometer and app. that will let you take care of the BBQ even if you’re two hundred feet away from it.
3. Lodge Manufacturing produce a well-seasoned collection of cast iron cookware. Their 14-ounce mini server is perfect for grilled side dishes for example BBQ cheese and smoke-roasted au gratin potatoes.
4. You can turn your 18.5- or 22.5-inch kettle grill into a pizza oven with an ingeniously designed 20-gauge stainless steel sleeve with an arched opening which thermodynamically moves heat under and over the top of your pizza for efficient, high-temperature baking using wood or charcoal.
5. If you’re buying gifts for someone whose BBQ continues long into the night, consider a lumatong. This is a sturdy, multi-tasking set of locking tongs with a halogen-bulb flash-light mounted on one side. The light detaches, making the tongs dishwasher safe.
6. For the traditionalist, one of the best gifts is a pit barrel cooker that pays homage to traditional smoke-houses where meat hangs from hooks for maximum smoke exposure. The cooker is a powder-coated 30-gallon drum outfitted with a heavy gauge charcoal basket, grill grate and two steel hanging rods with hooks.
7. When it’s out of BBQ season, gift a copy of the New York Times best-seller Planet Barbecue (309 recipes from 60 countries) for the best recipes and techniques of the world’s grilling cultures. Also included are 9 internationally-inspired sauces.
8. The ultimate gift for anyone who loves to cook barbecue, eat barbecue, or wants to take his/her grilling and smoking skills to the next level is a BBQ cookery course or camp. Food, fun, and fire make for an unforgettable experience.
9. For the connoisseur who has all the BBQ gifts they need, how about ordering some quality steak for their grill. If you don’t live nearby, you can ship it right to their door.
10. Gift them a new skill, with the Smoking Wedgie smoke box that lets you smoke meats using any conventional grill. Tuck the box away in the back of the grill and it will add smoke flavor to any grill item.
11. Kikkerland Portable BBQ Suitcase. Bring the party with you wherever you go!. This is perfect for those who like to grill while camping, or who enjoy low-key tailgating.
12. The perfect accessory for any indoor or outdoor party is a beer holster that lets the BBQ chef wander around the party with his beer, but still lets him keep his hands free. To make this gift even more special, include a six-pack of his favorite beer.
13. If the man on your shopping list loves Westerns, Hollywood legends, or cooking, then The Official John Wayne Way to Grill: Great Stories & Manly Meals Shared By Duke’s Family is the ideal gift. The book recounts Duke’s favorite meals, including lots of BBQ recipes and Tex-Mex classics. The book also contains lots of never-before-seen photos of John Wayne, along with stories shared by his son, Ethan.