Paula And Sandy's Real Barbecue
18 Gifts for Dads That Love to Cook, Grill & Drink
It’s generally agreed that gifts for Dads are not easy to find. Gifts are needed for his birthday, Christmas, Father’s day or ‘just because’, so you need some help! If your dad’s a budding chef, grill master, or the type of guy who likes to unwind with a cold beer, here are some ideas for gifts to help him enjoy his skills when entertaining or dining in at home:
1. Roast garlic over hot coals with the Charcoal Companion Cast Iron Garlic Roaster. Your dad can also use this on a gas grill or in the oven. Set the oven or bbq to 400 degrees, trim the top of the garlic bulb and cook. Grill master points for your dad when he serves this with the meat.
2. One of the greatest gifts in the gift of time. If you don’t want your dad to be trapped by the grill, let the Pitmaster IQ120 regulate the cooking temperature. All dad has to do is set the cooking temperature, step back and the foods will cook perfectly for a smoky bbq flavor whilst leaving the meat juicy, fall-off-the-bone tender and delicious.
3. Your dad works hard at getting the perfect bbq, so one of the best gifts to him is a Grillbot. This is a robot that roams around the grill, brushing off caked-on crust with its 3 motor-powered wire brushes. Let the grill cool, set the Grillbot down, select the cleaning time, close the lid and an alarm will let you know when it’s done.
4. Stainless Steel Jalapeno Poppers Grilling Rack keeps your dad’s jalapeno poppers upright while you add fillings and bbq great tasting and unique appetizers for your next outdoor event.
5. Mini-Burger Triple Press Slider Set. Mini burgers (aka sliders) make ideal snacks for any occasion. The triple patty press means you cook more food faster.
6. The electric Kamado Joe Blow Lighter makes starting the charcoal grill easy. One of the best gift’s to make your dad look even more cool. Simply plug it, turn it on, hold it near the charcoal, and your dad will have burning coals in as little as three minutes. The three position switch allows you to use it to light the fire and then switch to fan only mode to stoke it.
7. A Shun Chef Knife is handsome and versatile (like your dad) A sleek yet durable design make it a perfect gift for dads who love to cook and entertain in the kitchen.
8. The charming and whimisical Koziol Kasimir Cheese Grater in the shape of a hedgehog will be one of only a few cooking gifts that will make your dad smile. Available in red, green, yellow or black.
9. For the scientist dad, the Molecular Gastronomy Kit is like a kitchen chemistry set for grown-ups. It includes algae and other texturing agents to create sauces, creams, juice, and dressings.
10. Help dad stay organised with meal preparation with the One Stop Chop Cutting Board. The bamboo cutting board is as durable as it is handsome, and three prep drawers easily slide in and out for food storage while you’re chopping.
11. For dad’s who like to entertain and dine in, but don’t want to be always in the kitchen at parties, the Chef’s Choice Electric Food Slicer is fast, easy, and safe to shave and slice a variety of foods at home.
12. No man should ever be unprepared for a good steak. The Shun stainless steel folding steak knife puts a real steak knife safely in his pocket at all times-just in case of steak. A great gift for campers, travellers, and outdoor cooks.
13. The innovative Chillsner Beer Chiller is one of the best gifts for summer. Simply freeze it until it’s ready for use, and when Dad opens up his next beer, he can use the beer chiller to keep his beverage colder for longer.
4. The Minibru coffee mug lets Dad brew that single, perfect cup of filter coffee every time without having to use a full cafetiere. The mug is simple and convenient to use and even easier to clean, making it one of the greatest gifts for dads on the go.
15. For the daring coffee drinker, gift your dad Civet Coffee. Coffee connoisseurs rave about its fine taste, and your dad will be amazed at how the coffee beans are collected.
16. A set of elegant grey whiskey stones makes a classy gift for your dad on any occasion. The stones keep the drink cool, whilst preserving the taste of his favorite tipple.
17. Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses are made from high-quality, food-grade Himalayan salt. They have a beautiful appearance, and add a subtle salty flavor to your favorite shot drink.
18. The VitamixTurboBlend is one of the best blenders, with an efficient motor and oversized yet easy to use (and clean) container. It comes with a full color recipe book for delicious new treats and ideas.